For security reasons, the Museum will operate with a controlled number of visitors, observing all health protection measures.
According to Government regulations (Government Gazette 5401/τ.Β΄/20-11-2021), for your entrance to the Museum you will need to present one of the following documents and a photo ID (identification card or passport):
- Vaccination certificate (digital or printed),
- Medical certificate of a COVID19 infection valid up to 6 months,
Children from 4 to 17 years old must provide a parental/legal guardian declaration that the child has undertaken a self-test taken no longer than 24 hours.
During your visit, please make sure to keep in mind the following:
- The use of protective masks is mandatory for all visitors, with the exception of (a) people with proof of health problems in which face masks is not advised (b) children under 4 years old.
- Τhe required distance of 1.5 meters from others must be maintained at all times.
- Regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer are required: hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the Museum.
- The use of credit cards is encouraged in all financial transactions in the Museum.
- Group visits are limited to the number of maximum 20 people.
- Guided tours of groups of 5 persons or more must be conducted with the use of the Whisper System. Please note that the Museum does not provide this equipment.
(Last update: Monday, 22 November, 2021, according to Government regulations (Government Gazette 5401/τ.Β΄/20-11-2021).
For more information, please visit the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports website “Announcements”